- Ground-motion model is (his model 2):
where a is in gal, A = 5.5766, B = 0.06052, C = 0.0039232, D = -2.524849 and σ = 0.2597.
- Due to lack of information classify stations as soil or rock (stations with ≤ 10m of soil). Only derives
equation for rock.
- Uses data from National Accelerometer Network managed by INGEOMINAS from 1993 to 1999.
- Exclude data from subduction zone, focal depths h > 60km.
- Focal depths, 11.4 ≤ h ≤ 59.8km.
- Exclude data from earthquakes with ML < 4.0.
- Exclude data with PGA < 5gal. 5 ≤ PGA ≤ 100.1gal.
- Derive equations using four different models: