- Ground-motion model is: where y is in g, a = -1.8, b = 0.45, c = -1.6, d = -0.0013, h = 10 and σ = 0.426.
- Use data from networks of IGC/ICC and IGN (Spain), RAP (France), SSN-ENEL (Italy) and CRECIT
(Andorra). Umbria-Marche 1997–1998 sequence contributes 144 records from 8 earthquakes, SE Spain 56
records from 13 events, France 32 records from 1 event and the Pyrenees 102 records from 9 events.
- Data reasonably uniform up to about 100km. Believe model can be used up to M5.2.
- Records filtered with cut-offs of 0.25 and 25Hz.
- Examine residuals w.r.t. magnitude and distance.
- Compare predictions and observations for Alhucemas (24/2/2004, ML6.5), Lourdes (17/11/2006, ML5.1)
and San Vicente (12/2/2007, Mw6.1) earthquakes.