- Ground-motion model is.:
where Y is in g, a = 2.610, b = 0.2689, c = -0.03275, d = -0.01264 and σ = 0.37.
- Use only data from hard rock sites.
- Use data from network [SMA-1 and SSA-2 (trigger threshold of 10gal) instruments] of Building and Housing
Research Center from 1978 to 2008.
- Originally collect 497 records from 137 earthquakes but remove data with unknown source parameters,
site conditions and low signal-to-noise ratios.
- Most data from Mw < 7, with gap between 5.6 and 6.3, and rjb > 10km.
- Also derive model using stochastic finite-fault approach.
- Compare observations and predictions w.r.t. rjb.