- Ground-motion model is:
where Y is in gal, a1 = -115.88, a2 = -5.07, a3 = 101.42, a4 = 0.20, a5 = -1.42, a6 = 17.77, a7 = -1,
a8 = -20.09 and a9 = -0.12 (σ is not given).
- Use data from stations operated by Malaysian Meteorological Department from between 2004 and 2012.
- More than 200 records available. Exclude poor quality records, those from distances outside targeted range
and those from earthquakes with non-strike-slip mechanisms.
- Focal depths, H, between 0 and 22km.
- Earthquakes occurred along Sumatran, Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak faults.
- Records are all from great distances, although no information is given.