- Ground-motion model is:
- Response parameter is pseudo-velocity for 2, 5, 10 and 20% damping.
- Most records from between 20 and 40km. No records from R < 10km so equation does not apply there.
- Eliminate suspect and/or redundant (San Fernando) records.
- Split data into intensity groups: VI (126 records), VII (56 records), V+VI (186 records), VI+VII (182
records) and VII+≥ VIII (70 records) and calculates coefficients for each group.
- Note not adjusted for local site conditions. Try to distinguish effect but correlations do not reveal significant
variations. Notes very few records on hard rock.
- Do not give coefficients only graphs of results.