- Ground-motion model is:
- Response parameter is pseudo-velocity for 0, 2, 5, 10 and 20% damping.
- Choose W. USA to make data as homogeneous as possible in terms of seismotectonic context and parameter
- Notes recording site-intensities may only be average intensity values, thereby neglecting possible
- Uses ML because generally available and uniformly determined. Notes may not be best choice.
- Records from free-field and typical of different intensity classes.
- Does regression for records associated with three different intensities: V (184 records, 5.5 ≲ R ≲ 200km),
VI (256 records, 3 ≲ R ≲ 250km, VII (274 records, 1 ≲ R ≲ 150km) and four different intensity groups:
V-VI, VI-VII, VII and more (extra 25 records, 1 ≲ R ≲ 100km) and V and less (extra 30 records,
25 ≲ R ≲ 350km.
- Graph of α(f) given for horizontal component for the four intensity groups and graph of n(f) for vertical
component for intensity VI.