- Ground-motion model is:
- Response parameter is pseudo-velocity for 5%.
- Records not baseline corrected so no equations for periods > 2s.
- Does not split up data into subsets by intensity because risk of creating data populations which are not
- Notes that could be inconsistency with using both rhypo and rrup.
- Notes that results are preliminary.
- Also analyses wide range of Californian data for 96 periods between 0.013 and 5s split into two intensity
dependent subsets: those records with site intensities VI-VII (326 records) and those with site intensities
VII+ (156 records). Uses rrup except for Imperial Valley earthquake where uses rE. Does not use include
soil or other variables because poorly defined and lead to selection of records that are not statistically