- See Section 2.92.
- Response parameter is pseudo-velocity for 5% damping.
- For some periods (0.20s for vertical and 0.10 and 0.111s for horizontal) constrain c2 to zero so that
predicted amplitude would not decrease with increasing magnitude at zero distance. Note that does not
- Note that long period filter cutoff may be too long for records from small shocks but if a shorter period
was used then information on long period spectral ordinates would be lost. Note that insufficient data for
well constrained results at M = 5 or M > 7.
- Find evidence for long period noise in d and in Degree of Magnitude Saturation (DMS = -(c2d∕b) * 100).
- Examine median and normalized standard deviation (coefficient of variation) and find evidence for
decreasing uncertainty with increasing magnitude.