- See Section 2.105
- Response parameter is pseudo-velocity for 2, 5, 10 and 20% damping.
- Cutoff distance is lesser of distance to first digitized record triggered by S wave, distance to closest
non-digitized recording, and closest distance to an operational nontriggered instrument.
- Note that can only use response spectral values between 0.1 and 2s because of low sampling rate of older
data (sometimes only 50 samples/sec) and low signal to noise ratios and filter cutoffs.
- Site categories same as in Section 2.105 but due to smaller dataset number of records in each category is
less. Class A: 12 records, B: 51 records, C: 49 records.
- Smoothed coefficients using a least-squares fit of a cubic polynomial.