- See Section 2.176.
- Distribution w.r.t. site class for 3.0s is: B, 10 records; BC, 27 records; C, 13 records; CD, 119 records; D,
187 records; DE, 1 record.
- Response parameter is acceleration for 5% damping.
- Constrains b3 for 1.0 and 3.0s to zero because originally finds positive value.
- 151 records have basin-depth estimates.
- Does not find significant slopes for residuals w.r.t. predicted ground motion at BC sites.
- Plots squared residuals w.r.t. V s and finds small significant trends for 1.0 and 3.0s.