- Use same data, equation and procedure as Theodulidis and Papazachos (1992), see Section 2.103.
- Response parameter is pseudo-velocity for 0, 2, 5, 10 and 20% damping.
- Note lack of near-field data (R < 20km, M > 6.2) to constrain R0.
- Only give graphs of original coefficients but give table of smoothed (using a (++ running average
along log T) coefficients for 13 periods and all 5 damping levels.
- Note large residuals for T > 0.5s due mainly to different digitising and processing procedures which
significantly affect long period spectral values.
- Check histograms of residuals for 0.1, 0.3, 0.5, 1, 3 and 5s and find similar to normal distribution.
- Note no data from R < 30km for M > 6.5 so state caution is required for use of equations in that range.
Also suggest do not use equations for M > 7.5 or for R > 130km.
- Note may not apply for very soft soils.
- Note lack of data.