- See Section 2.291.
- Response parameter is displacement for 5, 10, 20 and 30% damping.
- Coefficients reported as Electronic Supplementary Material.
- Try replacing site terms: aB, aC and aD by b410b5Mw, b610b7Mw and b810b9Mw but do not report coefficients
since did not lead to reduction in standard deviation.
- Compare predictions and observations for Parkfield 2004 earthquake. Find good match.
- Study residuals for site classes B, C and D w.r.t. predicted ground motion to check for nonlinear site
response. Find some evidence for moderate nonlinear effects in limited period ranges.